[NFBofSC] Welcome!

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 2 18:41:33 UTC 2020

Hi All,

As people registered for the National Federation of the Blind SC state
convention, they were given the choice to sign up for our state list serve.
As of today, we have a total of 151 people currently on the NFB of SC list
serve!  On behalf of the NFB of SC, I would like to welcome you to our list
serve!  I hope that you learn a lot about the National Federation of the
Blind on a national level as well as the state level!

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC