[NFBofSC] NFB of SC Website

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 5 23:00:14 UTC 2020

Hi All,

For those who are new to the NFB of SC and our list serve!  The National
Federation of the Blind of SC has a website at www.nfbofsc.org
<http://www.nfbofsc.org> . You can find out about chapters in our state
along with contact information for the president, learn about the different
divisions in our state, national postings from our National office in
Baltimore, contact information for the State President, list of the current
State Board Members, past award winners and much more!

As content manager for www.NFBofSC.org <http://www.NFBofSC.org> . I am
asking everyone if you would like material posted on the website, please
send it to me at cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com> . For
example, Zoom meetings, in person meetings, fund raisers, conference calls,
ETC! This is our state's website for the NFB of SC and we need to inform
others about the NFB of SC and the vents going on in our state! Also, in my
signature are some links to follow the NFB of SC on Face Book.

Let's all work together and build the NFB of SC!!!!!!

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the
Blind of SC on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents
of Blind Children