[NFBofSC] Upcoming Zoom Trainings!

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 16 12:58:38 UTC 2020

Hi Federation Family!

For those whom attended the Zoom trainings the week of August 10, 2020, we
hope you learned a lot! Below my signature is a reminder about the upcoming
Zoom trainings for the week of August 17, 2020.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
<https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/>

Computer Science
<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> & Technology Division of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

South Carolina Parents of Blind Children
<https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr>

www.carshelpingtheblind.org <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org>
or call 855 659 9314

The Computer Science and Technology Division will be holding training
sessions to help you get familiar with the Zoom platform that will be used
this year to stream the National Federation of the Blind of SC convention.
There are three main ways you can participate: by phone, by using the app,
or on the computer.  Trainings are scheduled as follows: all times are EST

Method Date     Time

Phone   August 17         7:00 p.m.

App      August 18         7:00 p.m.

Computer          August 19         7:00 p.m.

 If you are already familiar with how to use Zoom, you do not need to
attend.

To join us for these sessions, please call (929) 205-6099.  Then use the
meeting ID 803 254 3777.  If you have any questions, please call the
Computer Science and Technology Division President Thom Spittle at (803)
331-3344.

We can't wait for you to join us on August 21 - 23 for this year's
convention!

The agenda can be reviewed and downloaded from www.nfbofsc.org
<http://www.nfbofsc.org> . All of the meetings, general sessions, as well as
the banquet will use the above Zoom meeting information.

The Zoom information will also be in the agenda for your convenience.

We have over 350 people registered for the convention, and we have a
capacity of 500 attendees on the Zoom platform, so join early to get a great
seat.

Check out our website for more information.

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org> www.nfbofsc.org

Sincerely,

Shannon Cook

CSTD Secretary