[NFBofSC] Shopping Angels

Cheri eutoncd62 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 21:00:07 UTC 2020

Steve and Shannon,
Thank you so very much for all of the new information concerning several of
the much needed assistance to add to my independence, and the latest one for
shopping angels and "be my eyes" are just another addition to my growing
list of resources.  I look forward to meeting and sharing with both of you
this weekend at the State Convention.  Thank you again for your service to
our community and Sate.

Sincerely,
Cheri Denise Euton