[NFBofSC] SC Connects Call This Thursday, September 3 at 5:00 p.m.

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 29 21:42:11 UTC 2020

Hello NFB of SC!

There will be a  South Carolina Connects meeting this Thursday, September 3
at 5pm on the Zoom platform, the information is below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8032543777 Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

              If you have a smart phone, just click below and it will dial
in for you:

+19292056099,,8032543777#

              Or, you can dial in from your land phone:

929 205 6099

Meeting Id no. 803 254 377

We will be sharing upcoming events in the Federation locally and nationally,
reminders on the state level and just to connect with each other.

I look forward to seeing all of you there!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer

President, NFB of SC

803-960-9977