[NFBofSC] NFB of SC Committees, Please Contact me to Serve

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sat Aug 29 23:47:57 UTC 2020

Good Evening!

Thank you to those who have emailed, called and texted to let me know what
committees you wish to serve on for the 2020-2021 year.

We have a lot of talent in the Palmetto state. Please consider what
committee or committees you would like to work on. Unless it is a committee
giving out an award, or there is a reason not to meet on a regular basis,
suggesting each month, please be active on that committee which goes along
with our NFB pledge as being an active participant in this organization.
Let's find your strengths and add them to our pool in this state.

I would like these committees to begin meeting in or before October once
members have been added and a final list has been sent out.

Please text or call me at 803-960-9977 or email me at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
<mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  with your committee interests. You are welcome
to serve on more than one committee. Committees will meet once a month
(unless it is an award) so that we can do big things in our affiliate.
Active participation on a committee and regular committee meetings will move
mountains to build the Federation in South Carolina!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Committees include:

PAC: probably will be combined with SUN and Dream Circle for the "Doing our
Fair Share" committee or some title similar

White Cane Awareness Day/Walk-A-Thon Committee: probably will be changed to
meet the blind month committee

Public Relations

Social Media

Employer of the Year Award

Educator of the Year Award

Donald C Capps Award

Braille Literacy

Membership

Scholarship

Finance

Legislative

Resolutions

SUN: probably will be combined with  PAC and Dream Circle for the "Doing our
Fair Share" committee or some title similar

Fund Raising

Diversity and Inclusion (new)

Diabetes Action Network (new)

Sincerely,