[NFBofSC] [NFBF-L] Pay your bills 50-50

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Dec 15 17:29:51 UTC 2020

Subject: [NFBF-L] Pay your bills 50-50

Greetings Federationist,

Have you heard what Santa’s elves, the Florida State Wide Chapter has done?  They have organized a pay your bills 50/50fundraiser. Say what! Say when? Say how? Santa’s creative little elf’s would like to offer you the opportunity to pay those credit card bills that we might of charge just a little too much during all of those amazing holiday sales with our 50/50 fundraiser.

All of the proceeds of this 50/50 will be use to assist the Florida State Wide Chapter in all of our endeavors and goals. The pay your bills 50/50 fundraiser will run until January 5th at 11:59 PMand participating is easy and virtual. Each opportunity is only $2 or increase your opportunity with our 3 for $5 holiday deal. So, grab a few for you, use them as stocking stuffers, holiday greeting cards inserts, or get a few to pass out among your chapter members                       by using PayPal or an old fashion check. The PayPal link is below along with the treasures mailing address.

* Entries can be purchased via PayPal Link  <https://www.paypal.me/NfbfStateWide> https://www.paypal.me/NfbfStateWide

And/or make Checks payable to:

* Florida Statewide Chapter or FSWC.

* Debbie Malone, treasurer

7324 Egress Ln, New Port Richey, FL 34653

Drawing will be on January 8, 2021

Any questions? Feel free to call Debbie at 727-945-2299

Start now and do magic in January