[NFBofSC] Positive Note 1793

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Mon Dec 21 16:44:08 UTC 2020

Hello Heather,

The NFB of SC has sent monetary donations in the form of checks. Our We Care Committee with Dot has worked hard to assist you in suggesting housing and other resources while you were in South Carolina.

We are sad that you had to leave the Palmetto State. We will need your current mailing address in the state you are living now so that members can mail donations to you directly if they are able.

Thom contacted Dot as chair of our We Care Committee to assist you.

We are praying for you and hope that our contributions will help in your new situation.

Please continue to reach out to Dot and she will be happy to convey your needs to the Palmetto affiliate.