[NFBofSC] Dale Waltoff

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 3 22:22:49 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family!

Dale has been admitted to Richland Prisma Health room 941 after falling over
New Years. The bleeding on his brain has subsided, but he desperately needs
our prayers. At this point, doctors have not told him the next steps, but
Dale hopes he will begin physical therapy tomorrow, Saturday. He also states
that doctors have not told him much.

I spoke with him this afternoon and he seems to be in good spirits and says,
"I am coming back. I have too much to do that I have not finished."

Please pray for Pat and Dale during this difficult time.

Kind regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Director, Successful Transitions

119 S. Kilbourne RD