[NFBofSC] Scholarships!

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 20 11:14:59 UTC 2020

Great news!  The NFB of SC Scholarship Committee has just met to determine
the three winners for this year's scholarship program.  The winners are . .
. . . ...  Oh no! You didn't think I was going to tell you now, did you?  We
will reveal that on Saturday, August 22nd at our NFB of SC state convention
banquet.  Until then, if you, your chapter, or your division would like to
give a named scholarship, or donate to the Metro Fund, please get in touch
with David Houck at the Federation Center.  Mr. Houck will then send the
money to our state treasurer Valerie Warrington and he will let me know of
the scholarship donation.  No amount is too small.  If someone wants to give
$5, $10, $25, and so on, it will be applied to the scholarship recipients
this year and you, the chapter, or the division will be recognized during
the banquet.  Donations can be made via PayPal or by sending a check made
out to the NFB of SC to the Federation center.  Please be sure to specify
that the donation is for the Scholarship Program in the "for" line of the
check or on the PayPal page.   As always, your support is appreciated.

http://nfbofsc.org/?page_id=31

Shannon Cook

NFB of SC Scholarship Committee Chairman