[NFBofSC] On line Auction

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 30 21:11:36 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I saved the below information from an earlier Presidents notebook from the National office.  This is the free version listed below, but they probably have a paid version with more features.

Free Online Auction Tool:

Some affiliates have been asking about virtual fundraising tools for our chapters and affiliates. We have discovered an accessible and free online auction tool. The free version is a little limited as you can put up only one picture and you cannot collect payment on the web page, but our chapters, divisions, and affiliates might find https://www.32auctions.com  helpful.