[NFBofSC] November Cruise, Please Read

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 25 13:31:23 UTC 2020

This is from Elizabeth, our travel agent. Please contact her for payment.

Have a great Friday Eve!

Good morning Everyone,

I just wanted to reach out and touch base on 2nd deposit and COVID-19.

Carnival has suspended operations until September 30th to ensure their ships
are thoroughly deep cleaned and ready for operations. At this time, your
cruise is unimpacted and the itinerary has not changed.

For anyone who has not yet paid 2nd deposit (or have at least $150 per
person on your booking) please contact me by 7/10 for payment arrangements.

Thanks, Elizabeth

Kind regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Director, Successful Transitions