[NFBofSC] Connecting Our Palmetto Family, please join us by phone or computer

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 24 00:16:53 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family!

I hope all of you are safe.

As more restrictions are put on our state and our nation, I want to reach
out and see how we can help each other as a Palmetto State family?

I know that it is harder to get to stores and to have delivery services.

Please, please, please reach out if you need help. If you need groceries,
safety and survival items, we will work to get you what you need through
networking, we will find a way.

I do not want us to lose our connection to each other. I want to keep our
hope alive and prayer going.

As an effort to keep our state connected and share resources, please join us
on Tuesday and  Thursday afternoons at 5:00 p.m. for an informal hour of
chatting, sharing resources, strategizing, and building HOPE, Hold On
Possibilities Exist.

Please share with others who may enjoy connecting with us.

To connect with us follow one of the below ways:

If you have the phone app, click on the below link:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8032543777

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

If you have a smart phone, just click below and it will dial in for you:

+19292056099,,8032543777#

Or, you can dial in from your land phone at any of the below numbers:

US (New York) 16699006833,,8032543777# US (San

+Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)