[NFBofSC] Virtual Senior Camp Day

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu May 7 23:52:44 UTC 2020

Mark Your Calendar for Virtual Senior Camp Day!

Though life has changed our plans for senior camp this year, that does not
mean that we all cannot make something positive out of this new challenge.
Your Senior Camp Directors Shelley and Shannon would like to invite all
former attendees of senior camp to join us for a fun-filled day of Virtual
Senior Camp!

When:             May 30th

Time:               10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

How:               Zoom (see below for how to join us)

We will have Bingo, a bagged lunch of your choice, (It will be at your house
after all), a

discussion group on the virtual deck, and more.

To sign up, please contact one of us by May 23rd.

Shannon Cook - (803) 254-0222 or by email at cookcafe at sc.rr.com
<mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com> , or

Shelley Coppel -  (803) 796-8662 or by email at frankandshelley51 at gmail.com
<mailto:frankandshelley51 at gmail.com> .

Instructions for Virtual Senior Camp Day Zoom meeting

(If you have questions on how to sign in, please give Shannon a call prior
to the day of the event.)

you can dial in from your landline phone at the below number:

1 929 205 6099

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

              If you have the smart phone app, click on the below link:

https://zoom.us/j/8032543777 Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

               If you have a smart phone, but don't want to use the app,
just click the link below and it will dial in for you:

One Tap Mobile:

+19292056099,,8032543777#

We look forward to sharing time with everyone who is able to attend.