[NFBofSC] NFB of SC At-Large Chapter Meeting Tonight via Zoom

David W Bundy bundy at pobox.com
Tue May 12 13:23:50 UTC 2020

The NFB of SC At-Large chapter will meet tonight at 7:00 on Zoom.  The
meeting information is below.  We will be adopting a constitution which is
attached.  If you are not able to participate in a local chapter, I hope you
will consider joining us.

Below are the ways that you can join the meeting on Zoom:

NFBofSC Federation Center is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBofSC At-Large Chapter Organizational meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8032543777

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York) 16699006833,,8032543777# US (San

+Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)