[NFBofSC] You're Invited: NABS 2020 Graduation Celebration

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat May 16 11:14:59 UTC 2020

Please share!

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kenia Flores-Student
via NABS-L
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 12:19 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kenia Flores-Student <kenia.flores at furman.edu>
Subject: [NABS-L] You're Invited: NABS 2020 Graduation Celebration

Good evening fellow students and recent graduates,

I hope you are doing well as we head into the summer months.
It is one of the greatest times of the year-that's right-graduation season!
NABS wishes to celebrate the class of 2020 through a virtual ceremony and
spotlights on our social media channels leading up to our celebration on
June 6. Please complete our form by June 1 if you wish to be recognized
during our virtual celebration.
We cannot wait to celebrate this incredible milestone with you, and we hope
you will join us on June 6th. Please read below regarding the celebration
details.

NABS Graduation Celebration

When: Saturday, June 6, 2020
Time: 5:00-6:00pm Eastern Standard Time
Where: Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687

Please contact Kenia Flores (kenia.flores at furman.edu) if you have any
questions or concerns.

Form:
https://forms.gle/bVarvstZg344syYb9

Best,
Kenia

Kenia A. Flores
She/Her/Hers
Furman University '20
Department of Politics & International Affairs 2nd Vice President | National
Association of Blind Students
(704) 476-6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu