[NFBofSC] Thanksgiving, You are Cordially Invited November 19 at the Center

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 2 03:01:41 UTC 2020

Hello NFB of SC!

Ike Nelson started our Thanksgiving meals at least four years ago. This
year, he would like to be with his family on Thanksgiving due to the recent
passing of his mother. He said, "God willing, I would like to resume them
next year on Thanksgiving."

I know this will not be on Thanksgiving, and it definitely won't be Ike's
wonderful cooking. I am grateful to him for giving me and others the
opportunity to fill in this year.

We hope you will join us!

All of you are cordially invited to a Thanksgiving feast and fellowship on
Thursday, November 19 at the Federation Center. The meal will be served at
3:00. The cost is $15 per person. If you plan to attend, please call, text
or email me at 803-960-9977or jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>
by Monday, November 16.

We will broadcast our connects call from the center that same day at 5:00.