[NFBofSC] Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey:

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 10 10:54:04 UTC 2020

Blind and low-vision voters who voted in the 2020 general election but have
not yet completed our Blind and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey are urged
to take the survey by November 17, 2020. The 2020 survey consists of two
separate surveys:

*	If you voted absentee or by mail using an accessible, electronic,
ballot-delivery system or a traditional paper ballot, please complete the
survey for blind and low-vision voters who voted absentee or by mail at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YJJL7GN.
*	If you are a blind or low-vision voter who voted at an early voting
center or at a polling place on Election Day, please complete the survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NGFMPF2.

Questions about the blind voter survey may be directed to Lou Ann Blake by
email at lblake at nfb.org <mailto:lblake at nfb.org>  or by phone at
410-659-9314, extension 2221; or Jeff Kaloc by email at jkaloc at nfb.org
<mailto:jkaloc at nfb.org>  or by phone at 410-659-9314, extension 2206.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President Elect of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
<https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/>

Computer Science
<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> & Technology Division of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

South Carolina Parents of Blind Children
<https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr>

NFB-NEWSLINER

NFB-NEWSLINE is a free audio news service for anyone who is blind,
low-vision, deafblind, or otherwise print-disabled that offers access to
more than 500 publications, emergency weather alerts, job listings, and
more.

NFB-NEWSLINE reopened the world of newspapers and magazines to me. Thank you
so much for enabling me to read periodicals from all over the nation and
world cities. It makes me feel more included and informed.

                                                Click here to read more
about NFB Newsline! <https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/nfb-newsline>