[NFBofSC] Come Join the Cherokee Chapter for a Christmas Celebration via Zoom

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 19 21:16:51 UTC 2020

The Cherokee County Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of South
Carolina cordially invites everyone to our 2020 Virtual Christmas
Celebration! The event will take place from 1:00-2:30pm on Thursday,
December 10th, 2020. There will be random gift card drawings, a social time,
and program that will include a Christmas Scripture recitation, holiday
songs, caroles, and stories. The entire program will take place virtually
over the zoom platform and we invite everyone from across the affiliate and
nationally to attend. We also invite those who would so like to to share a
Christmas or holiday-themed song, story, carole, poem, or riddles with the
audience. We want this portion of the program to be similar to an old time
"variety show". If you would like to participate in this portion of our
program, please send an email to nfbsccherokee at gmail.com
<mailto:nfbsccherokee at gmail.com>  with your name, the type of item you wish
to contribute (song, carole, brief story or poem either familiar or new,
riddle, etc.) and approximately how long it will take. If time permits,
there will be an opportunity for audience members to spontaneously
contribute as well. If you do not have access to email, please call
864-838-0338 and either speak or leave a voice message with Jamie with the
same information. We look forward to a time of fellowship and celebration
with all who wish to join us as we observe this blessed season!

Thank you!