[NFBofSC] 2021 State Dues!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 21 11:46:12 UTC 2020

Happy Saturday!

It is that time of year when current members of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC renew our membership in our organization. We also welcome
new members in the National Federation of the blind to join us to improve
the rights for the blind, make new friends, learn about the National
Federation of the Blind, learn what a blind person can do and much much mor!
Will you be joining us?

The National Federation of the Blind of SC now has an on line enrollment
membership form to pay your 2021 state dues. You will be able to fill out
the form online to provide the state office with updated personal and
contact information. You will also be able to pay your $10 state dues via
secure Pay Pal. You will still need to pay your chapter/division dues on the
local level. After submitting the membership form, you will be provided with
a link to pay your $10 state dues through Pay Pal. Your membership will not
be confirmed until payment has been received. After paying your $10 state
dues via Pay Pal, we will receive a message stating you have paid your state
dues to confirm your membership. Then you will be sent a message with a copy
of your receipt for confirmation later in the day. Please retain this
confirmation for your records and proof of payment.  Also, Pay Pal charges
the NFB of SC a percentage for each transaction. We would greatly appreciate
you adding an extra $0.30 to your donation to offset this charge. You do not
need a Pay Pal account in order to use Pay Pal. There is a link you can use
to pay with your Debit/Credit card for a onetime payment.

If you need assistance completing the online form, you are welcome to call
Steve and Shannon Cook to help at (803) 254-0222. Leave a message with your
name and contact number if we are unavailable to answer the phone.

https://forms.gle/MGYktJPG3SatVBFWA

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President Elect of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the
Blind of SC on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents
of Blind Children

The National Federation of the Blind welcomes all blind people, parents of
blind children, blind students, those losing vision, and more. We are a
family of members and friends that knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life you
want.

How to Join

Federation of the Blind is to attend a chapter or division meeting in your
local area. You can find your nearest chapter or division meeting by
reaching out to your state affiliate president. Membership in a chapter or
division will automatically grant you membership in your state affiliate and
the national organization.

 <https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/join-us> Come join us!