[NFBofSC] Isaiah Nelson's mother

Debra Canty debra.canty at frontier.com
Wed Oct 7 13:43:44 UTC 2020

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you. (John 14: 27)

There is a comfort, sweet and sure, when deepening Shadows fall, and hearts
that grieve find rest in God, whose love embraces all.

To: The Nelson Family.

Please know that the Sumter Chapter of the NFB of SC thoughts and prayers
are with the Nelson family and especially during the earthly separation of
your dearly beloved mother.

"It Is Well With My Soul"

When peace like a river attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll;

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,

"It is well, it is well with my soul."

Continue to be encouraged,

Debra Canty, President