[NFBofSC] FW: With fond memories of Mrs. Frances E. Nelson

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 12 15:02:14 UTC 2020

The NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

PO Box 641, Sumter, SC  29151

(803) 775-5792

 <mailto:Debra.Canty at frontier.com> Debra.Canty at frontier.com

 <http://www.nfbofsc.org/nfb.org> www.nfbofsc.org/nfb.org

Debra Canty, President

McKnight-Fraser Funeral Home

406 W. Ashland Street

Andrews, SC 29510

Tele: 843-264-5655 or 4723

Fax: (843) 527-4531

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

To: The Nelson Family.With fond memories of Mrs. Frances E. Nelson.

WHEREAS, The God of love and peace shall be with you. (II Corinthians 13:11)

WHEREAS, God, in His Infinite Wisdom, came into our midst on, Wednesday,
October 07, 2020 and called your dearly beloved mother, Mrs. Frances E.
Nelson from Time to Eternity.

WHEREAS, We, the members of the Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of South Carolina prayers are with the family and may your
continuous assurance in knowing that Jesus, through the Word found in John
14:1 said, "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in
Me."

WHEREAS, May God bless and keep the Nelson family.

WHEREAS, May God's perpetual care nurture and sustain the family during your
season of separation.  "CAST YOUR CARES ON THE LORD AND HE WILL SUSTAIN YOU;
HE WILL NEVER LET THE RIGHTEOUS FALL." (PSALM 55:22)

WHEREAS, As our Heavenly Father said there will be, "A time to weep, and a
time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance." (Ecclesiastes 3:4)

WHEREAS, May the Lord keep and bless the Nelson family especially in your
days ahead.

WHEREAS, "It Is Well With My Soul"

 When peace like a river attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll;

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,

"It is well, it is well with my soul."

Prayerfully submitted by:

Debra Canty, President