[NFBofSC] Items needed for online auction, have you sent yours in?

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 14 19:51:46 UTC 2020

Hello Chapters, Divisions and Members!

I want to thank those chapters, divisions, and individuals who have donated
to our online auction to benefit Rocky Bottom.

You may also mail checks made out to Rocky Bottom and we will be happy to
shop for you!

We are beginning to take photos of the contributions at the Center on
Monday, October 19. The more we have in, the less work we have at the very
end before the auction goes live all over the country.

Please send in-kind new donations or checks to 119 S. Kilbourne Road,
Columbia, SC 29205. I will also be happy to pick them up to and deliver to
the center if you call me at 803-960-9977 or email me at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
<mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>

Let's work together to make this a huge success!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC