[NFBofSC] Fred Vercher Memorial

Jim Jackson cs2011 at att.net
Sat Oct 17 01:10:16 UTC 2020

Hello all, in lieu of the epidemic, I've decided to have a virtual Zoom
gathering to pay tribute to my departed friend this year. Will you all join
me on 10/27/2020 at 6:30 P.M. for a fun time remembering Fred Vercher? You
all are welcome to bring and share any funny stories of Fred and I will
bring and share some of his favorite tunes. As the date approaches, I will
provide detailed information on how you may join the meeting. Please help me
remember this man who gave selflessly to both some of you and to this great
organization.