[NFBofSC] NFBTN Virtal Convention Agenda.docx

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:28:25 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Conventions <nfb-conventions-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Smith,Terry C via NFB-Conventions
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:50 AM
To: nfb-conventions at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Conventions] NFBTN Virtal Convention Agenda.docx

Dear Fellow Federationists: The Tennessee Affiliate is holding its state convention virtually this Friday and Saturday.  The agenda is attached. You are welcome to attend.  If you would like to attend, please email me at President at nfbtn.org and I will send you the Zoom invite.

Thanks!
Terry Smith, NFBTN President