[NFBofSC] Announcements for Positive Note, please send to me by 6:00 Monday morning to be included this week

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 25 17:47:01 UTC 2020

Hello All!

I know several chapters had meet the blind activities this weekend. I would
love to include those in our positive note.

Please send me any announcements you would like included by 6:00 Monday
morning, tomorrow morning, to be included in this week's note.

If your chapter or division has any announcements, I am sure the affiliate
would love to hear about them.

For the good of the affiliate, we would all love to know and support you!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC

803-960-9977