[NFBofSC] Michael Hingson @ Wolfner Library (via ZOOM)

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:50:51 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Thought I would pass this along for anyone wishing to attend.

Join Wolfner Library for a very special ZOOM event featuring Michael Hingson, author of the #1 New York Times Bestseller, Thunder Dog (DB073300, BR019434).

Amidst the challenges and uncertainties of today’s pandemic, we can survive and thrive. Michael Hingson, survivor of the 9/11 terrorist attack and bestselling author of Thunder Dog, shows how audiences can live and stay calm when confronted by unexpected changes in their lives.

This event will be held via ZOOM on November 10 at 7:00 p.m. and will be recorded.

To register, call 800-392-2614 or visit https://tinyurl.com/michael-hingson-wolfner. This event is open to the general public.