[NFBofSC] National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Announces its 44th State Convention--it will be VIRTUAL

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 2 21:08:14 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Here is our chance to join NJ for their state convention!

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

Board member at large of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
<https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/>

Computer Science
<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> & Technology Division of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

South Carolina Parents of Blind Children
<https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr>

Free White Cane Program

The National Federation of the Blind has distributed more than 64,000 free
white canes since 2008.

The white cane gives blind people the ability to achieve a full and
independent life, allowing us to travel freely and safely. We started our
free white cane program because we believe that no blind person should be
without a white cane, regardless of his or her ability to pay for it.

You can request a Free White Cane at the below link.

Apply for a Free White Cane!
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/free-white-cane-program>