[NFBofSC] Looking for a lifelong friends from SCSD&B

jardatalearningcenter at jardata.biz jardatalearningcenter at jardata.biz
Wed Apr 7 12:40:15 UTC 2021

Hello!

I graduated from Spartanburg High School through a program sponsored by
SCSD&B back in 1970 and had many friends from Cedar Springs.  One
particularly close friend was Ronny Logan, who was also from Greenwood
County like me.  Unfortunately, I have lost contact with my friend, Ronny
and would like to reunite with him.  I live in Monrovia, California and have
lived in California since 1974 and, when I last had contact with Ronny, he
lived in Greenville County and ran a vending stand at one of the Greenville
County Courthouses.  Ronny is married to Linda.  I believe Ronny is or was a
member of the Greenville County NFBSC affiliate.  If anyone out there has
contact details for Ronny Logan, I would appreciate getting them from them
so I can reunite with him.  My current contact details are as follows:
Email = jardatalinwood at icloud.com <mailto:jardatalinwood at icloud.com>  and
IPhone = 626-802-0442 (Text/Call).

Thanks for your help!

James Robinson!