[NFBofSC] FW: [NABS-L] Final Reminder! april Membership Call--NFB Training Centers 101

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 25 09:47:15 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own podcast. Using any of the below platforms and more to come! Just search or ask play National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina podcast. We currently have the Leadership Seminar from April 10, 2021 loaded and ready for listening. We will soon have episodes, about gardening, JAWS, Zoom Text, apps for Apple and Android platforms, ETC. If you have suggestions for the podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call/Text at 803 260 1292.

Spotify
Apple Podcast
Google Podcast
Radio Public
Pocket Cast

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC