[NFBofSC] Please Pray for Doug Hudson

Mike and Jean mjs1981 at sc.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 13:38:01 UTC 2021

I am so happy to report that doug's tripple bypass surgery went very well
yesterday.  he spent last night in the cicu unit and should be in a regular
room later today.  if he continues to do well, he should be released in the
next three or four days.  God is so awesome and all of the prayers were so
greatly appreciated.  Please continue to pray for a complete recovery.  mike