[NFBofSC] September Zoom Events for the NFB of SC

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 09:42:57 UTC 2021

Hi All,

If your Committee, Division or Chapter will not be meeting the month of
September, be sure to let me know in order to change the information on the
Google Calendar. Zoom information to join the below listed meetings is
before my signature at the bottom of this message.

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look
at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are
if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today
for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below
is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for
upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to
check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to
subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priv
ate-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics>
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priva
te-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics

September 2021

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Cooking with the At Large Chapter 6:30 PM

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Palmetto Connects 6:00 PM

Darlington County Chapter Meeting 7:00 PM

Friday, September 3, 2021

Meet the Blind Committee 6:00 PM

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Get Fit session with the Sports & Rec 9:00 AM Rocky Bottom

Greenville Chapter Meeting 11:00 AM

Student Division Meeting 8:00 PM

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Support group for recently blinded members 5:00 PM

Monday, September 6, 2021

Fund Raising Committee 7:00 PM

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Get Fit session with the Sports & Rec Division 5:30 PM Rocky Bottom

Legislative Committee Meeting 8:00 PM

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Sports & Rec Division Meeting 6:00 PM Rocky Bottom

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Columbia Chapter Meeting 6:15 PM

Lancaster Chapter Meeting 7:00 PM Rocky Bottom

Clarendon Chapter Meeting 8:00 PM

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Get Fit session with the Sports & Rec 9:00 AM Rocky Bottom

Student Division Social 8:00 PM

Monday, September 13, 2021

Braille Literacy Committee Meeting 6:00 PM

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Get Fit session with the Sports & Rec Division 5:30 PM Rocky Bottom

At Large Chapter Meeting 7:00 PM

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Advocacy Committee Meeting 6:00 PM

Public Relations Committee Meeting 8:00 PM

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Palmetto Connects Meeting 6:00 PM

Florence Chapter Meeting 7:00 PM

Friday, September 17, 2021

Trivia Night 8:00 PM

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Get Fit session with the Sports & Rec 9:00 AM Rocky Bottom

Cherokee Chapter Meeting 10:00

Conference Call in #: 1-605-475-4120 Access code: 6524057

CSTD Assistive Technology 10:00 to 12:00

>From 10:00 to 11:00 will be dedicated to a specific subject, then 11:00 to
12:00 will be Q & A

Charleston Chapter Meeting 1:00 PM

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Support group for recently blind members 5:00 PM

Monday, September 20, 2021

Membership Committee Meeting 7:00 PM

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Get Fit session with the Sports & Rec Division 5:30 PM Rocky Bottom

Diabetes Action Network 7:00 PM

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Get Fit session with the Sports & Rec Division 9:00 AM Rocky Bottom

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Get Fit session with the Sports & Rec Division 5:30 PM Rocky Bottom

Diversity & Inclusion Meeting 8:00 PM

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Computer Science & Technology Division Meeting 8:00 PM

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Rocky Bottom

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8648789090?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 864 878 9090 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8648789090# US (New York)

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the
Blind of SC on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents
of Blind Children

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

between blind people and our dreams.