[NFBofSC] Voice of the nation’s blind blog posts

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 08:42:49 UTC 2021

Recent Voice of the Nation’s Blind Blog Posts:

The Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog features stories from our members, news, and commentary on issues affecting our community. If you would like to submit a blog entry, please send an email to <mailto:dmccann at nfb.org> dmccann at nfb.org. Share the most recent blog posts:

*         “A Positive Step Forward: Update on the Issues I Had while Trying to Participate in a Vaccine Trial <https://nfb.org/blog/positive-step-forward-update-issues-i-had-while-trying-participate-vaccine-trial> ” by Chris Sabine

*         “STEM Education Can Be Accessible—And Fun! <https://nfb.org/blog/stem-education-can-be-accessible-and-fun> ” by Madeline Mau

“I Didn’t Know You Were Out There: Finding Connections through the Stories We Share <https://nfb.org/blog/i-didnt-know-you-were-out-there-finding-connections-through-stories-we-share> ” by Danielle McCann