[NFBofSC] FW: [TheBlindPost] December Blind Post news submission reminder with details

Frank Loza floza58 at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 1 00:24:45 UTC 2021

From: TheBlindPost at groups.io <TheBlindPost at groups.io> On Behalf Of Lori
Motis
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 3:20 PM
To: TheBlindPost at groups.io
Subject: [TheBlindPost] December Blind Post news submission reminder with
details

Hello readers:

The December edition of the Blind Post classified news will be emailed and
posted to the website on the afternoon of December ninth.

Please email all notices, announcements, and submissions to
foodlady at theblindpost.com <mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com>  on or before
December fifth. This month's edition is an excellent opportunity for any
Christmas related electronic gift certificate ads and announcements.

Do you have a Christmas or winter holiday story or poem you would like to
share? Email them to me, and if approved by the editor, they will be
included.

Also, do you have a recipe for this time of year? Please email them to me
too.

Note: Poems, stories, and recipes are posted without cost. They are to share
with the Blind Post news community.

Thank you!

Please visit the website for November's sponsors and news plus any time
sensitive announcements:

https://www.theblindpost.com/

The new word count and price changes as of August 2021.

All current subscribers to date: 1,054. with several new visitors to the
website each month.

You can post one add, now 75 words or less, for free each month. The second
75-word notice is $7.00.

notices that are for the wanted, looking for, or to give away section, are
free up to 75 words.

Paying notices that are over 75 to 150 words are $11.00. 151 to 300 words
are $18.00, and 301 to 500 words are $24.00.

Sponsoring the Blind Post

If you would like to sponsor the Blind Post news, or any future issues,
please contact me. The sponsorship cost is now only $35.00, for each issue,
and can be up to 700 words.

The sponsorship main notice will be at the beginning of the news and then a
reminder blurb somewhere in the middle. It will also be posted to the
homepage of the website. The monthly news and the current month's
sponsorship notices stay up on the website for 30 days. Also, pictures on
the website only. Email me for more information on this. Prices depend on
each individual notice.

I also created a links page for all my sponsors.

Do you have an event that is time sensitive and takes place between Blind
Post news issues? Email me and I might be able to share it with readers and
post to the website. I can only do two or three each month to keep emails at
a minimum.

Email me at foodlady at theblindpost.com <mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com>

 and I will let you know that I have received your submissions.

You can either attach your notice, as a word or text document, or put it in
the body of the email.

For payments and donations, please use foodlady at theblindpost.com
<mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com>  with PayPal.

I also accept personal checks. Please email me for my address.

If you would like for me to send you a request from my PayPal account to
make it easier, please include that in your message.

What can you post to the Blind Post?

If you are blind or visually impaired, you can submit all types of notices
from new or used items, music artists, authors, and more, services or
training, business or job listings, items you are looking for, for trade or
to give away, and announcements that you think other readers would be
interested in. Notices and announcements pertaining to the blind and low
vision community, from all individuals, schools, and organizations, are also
welcome.

If you are blind or visually impaired and own a business, you can submit
notices for that too, even if it does not necessarily pertain to the blind
and low vision community.

If you have any questions about your submission, email me and I will let you
know if it is suitable for The Blind Post News. The editor reserves the
right to decide if an announcement or notice, of any kind, is suitable for
The Blind Post. All submissions posted are not necessarily the beliefs or
opinions of the editor or The Blind Post News.

Make sure your contact information is correct for each post you submit.
Email all notices to foodlady at theblindpost.com
<mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com>

Subscriptions to the Blind Post

You can subscribe to the Blind Post by sending email to:

TheBlindPost+subscribe at groups.io <mailto:TheBlindPost+subscribe at groups.io>

To unsubscribe email:

Lori AKA Food Lady

Lori Motis

Publisher & editor of the Blind Post classified news.

A great place to share and sell!

foodlady at theblindpost.com <mailto:foodlady at theblindpost.com>

https://www.theblindpost.com/

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#167) <https://groups.io/g/TheBlindPost/message/167>  |
Reply To Group
<mailto:TheBlindPost at groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BTheBlindPost%5D%20December%2
0Blind%20Post%20news%20submission%20reminder%20with%20details>  | Reply To
Sender
<mailto:ljm2561 at gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BTheBlindPost%5D%20Dece
mber%20Blind%20Post%20news%20submission%20reminder%20with%20details>  | Mute
This Topic <https://groups.io/mt/87412031/318502>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/TheBlindPost/post>
<https://groups.io/g/TheBlindPost/unsub>  [floza58 at bellsouth.net]

_._,_._,_