[NFBofSC] Need your Help, Song Suggestions

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Wed Feb 3 14:02:16 UTC 2021

Hello All!

During Palmetto Connects, I am trying to play a song during each Palmetto
Connects which is held the first and the third Thursdays of the month at
6:00 p.m. Eastern that mean something to you, that speaks to your heart?

I would love your input on song suggestions that we could play? It could
speak to you, it could represent unity and our word of the year, of course,
something clean and appropriate!

Please email me at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  or text or
call me at 803-960-9977 with your thoughts.

I look forward to your feedback and suggestions!

Kind regards,

Jennifer Bazer

Director, Successful Transitions

119 S. Kilbourne RD