[NFBofSC] Do you have personal experience with accessing covid-19 testing or vaccine info on websites in SC?

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 16:12:08 UTC 2021

Hello All!

I would love your feedback.

Do you have experience trying to access websites for covid-19 testing and
vaccines?

Please call or text me at 803-960-9977 ASAP.

This is the exact question from a reporter.

I'm working on a story about vaccine accessibility for the blind, and
whether they are able to use their screen readers on COVID-19 vaccine
registration websites.

Thank you all. I appreciate your feedback from SC members that use this
information via websites.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC