[NFBofSC] NFB of SC updates January 1, 2021

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 1 21:11:25 UTC 2021

Happy new Year Federation Family!

I hope all of you are staying stay and well and are looking for an amazing
2021 in the NFB!

Thank you to those who have renewed your $10 state dues for the NFB of SC by
December 31. If you did not make the deadline, we welcome you to submit your
$10 state dues online at www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org> , call
Steve and Shannon cook to assist you at 803-254-0222, or mail your checks to
David Houck at the Federation Center, 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC
29205.

In order to have the dues and current information to nationals on time,
please work with me to get those dues submitted in a timely fashion.

If you are an officer in your chapter, division, or at the state level, , on
a board or a leader of the NFB of SC, it is vital to pay your state dues in
order to continue holding that position in the NFB of SC.

To those of you who have fulfilled your pledges from the state convention in
August, thank you for being prompt and timely on your commitments. If you
still owe the state office pledges, you may submit them online at
www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org> , call Steve and Shannon Cook to
assist, or mail them to the Federation Center at the address above. Those
names who made a pledge and those who fulfilled pledges will be announced in
a January issue of the Positive Note.

The list of in-person and zoom members for the statewide seminar is growing
from our state and other states. In order to have your name in the, at least
one, $50 gift card drawing, your name must be submitted to David Houck by
calling 803-254-3777 or emailing him at nfbsc at sc.rr.com
<mailto:nfbsc at sc.rr.com>  and copying me at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
<mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  by January 5, and you must be present on zoom or
in-person to claim your gift.

This event is mandatory for chapter and division presidents, as well as
board members for Federation Center, state, and Rocky Bottom. All are
welcome anywhere! Agenda will be posted later in the week! We look forward
to seeing all of you!

Please be thinking about your one word for 2021. Also, what  will the NFB of
SC's one word for 2021 be? We will use this one word for the NFB of SC to be
our driving force for the entire year. You may email me at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
<mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  or text me at 803-960-9977 with suggestions for
our one word. We will discuss at the statewide seminar and decide on our one
word for 2021!

Have an amazing day, an awesome weekend and we will meet again on January 7
at 5:00 p.m. for Palmetto connects and on January 9 for the statewide
seminar!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC