[NFBofSC] Update, Blind Gentleman in Need

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 5 18:47:52 UTC 2021

Thank you all for your calls and texts about the gentleman I referred to in an email yesterday. Some of you have offered a monetary donation while others have offered in-kind donations which are all needed and appreciated.

I will visit him tomorrow, Wednesday, and take items that we have collected from all of you. At that time, I will see the next urgent step that we can assist him with which may be taking him to the ER or urgent care which I can do that same day.

The We Care Committee is also making calls on his behalf.

Please feel free to reach out to me via email at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  or texting or calling at 803-960-9977 with any questions.

You may also reach out to Dorothy Barksdale, chair of the We Care Committee at 803-765-1622.

So humbled to be a part of an affiliate who rally’s to assist those in need.