[NFBofSC] hanges in Grocery Ads for 2021

Vicki Phillips xpirate412 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:11:03 UTC 2021

Hello all,

We found out today that all local Bi-Lo Grocery stores are closing on January 10th 2021. All of the current grocery ad information that I sent out last week for Bi-Lo is not valid.   Food Lion is taking over some of the stores later in the year but we have been unable to obtain a definitive change date for these stores.

There has been speculation that Piggly Wiggly on Devine may go through some changes in early January.  Starting January 1, 2021, I will begin by providing only Food Lion and Publix grocery ads until I can get definitive information on what other changes may be coming.

Thanks,

Rick Duval