[NFBofSC] Vispero Presentation: Tips and Tricks For Using Outlook: Thursday, January 14, 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 10 12:34:35 UTC 2021

Vispero Presentation: 12pm ET, 9am PT, 7am HT

Join Elizabeth Whitaker as we explore using JAWS to Create a Contact Group
and other tricks and tips in Outlook.

Sponsored by Vispero

Join the webinar:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88275409010?pwd=dlZ1VFozQWlEcHZtSXBBZ25EQzRZdz09

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,88275409010#

Phone: 312-626-6799

Webinar ID: 882 7540 9010

Passcode: 974968

Do you have a favorite recipe that people always ask you for? Do you enjoy
learning about new recipes? Do you enjoying trying new food? Here is your
opportunity to all of the above an more! I have created a group for people
to Exchange Recipes and the discussion of recipes. Below is the Email
address for you to subscribe To this new group. Just a friendly reminder to
also put the word subscribe in the subject line.

RecipeExchange+subscribe at groups.io
<mailto:RecipeExchange+subscribe at groups.io>