[NFBofSC] Events Calendar

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 10 12:50:52 UTC 2021

Hi Federation Family and Friends!

Hope you enjoyed the Statewide Seminar on Saturday! The National Federation
of the Blind of SC State President Jennifer Bazer did an awesome job for her
first of many to come Statewide Seminars!

For those of us that have a smart phone! How would you like to be able to
look at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?
Are f you are setting at your desk and wondering do I have any events
scheduled today for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will
really like! Below is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can
subscribe to for upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of
SC website to check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will
need to subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer. I
will be in the process of adding events to the calendar in the days to come.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priva
te-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics

Do you have a favorite recipe that people always ask you for? Do you enjoy
learning about new recipes? Do you enjoying trying new food? Here is your
opportunity to all of the above an more! I have created a group for people
to Exchange Recipes and the discussion of recipes. Below is the Email
address for you to subscribe To this new group. Just a friendly reminder to
also put the word subscribe in the subject line.

 <mailto:RecipeExchange+subscribe at groups.io>
RecipeExchange+subscribe at groups.io