[NFBofSC] ScriptTalk labels available from Humana mail order pharmacy

DAVID drport23 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 13:18:36 UTC 2021

Also as an add on if you use your doctors office pharmacy or any pharmacy that doesn’t use script talk if you discuss with them the benefits for you and others they most likely will get into the program. I did that with my doctors office and they now have script talk. Also thank you for that info of them having an app

David Rebocho

Keep Smiling
Keep Living