[NFBofSC] Share Because We Care (Lee County Meeting)

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:59:09 UTC 2021

Greetings from the Lee County Chapter.

Please join us tonight, Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. as we share what we use daily, such as Apps, technology, home appliances, etc that helps us to "Live The Life We Want".  You will have the opportunity to share what helps you as well as get the opportunity to learn new things that may help.

Be sure to prepare yourself to take down notes because I am sure that you will hear of something that you may beneit from.

I look forward to seeing you this evening.  We will be using the same Zoom platform, either by computer or by phone.

Linda Dizzley
District 5 Board Member
Chapter President  (Lee County)