[NFBofSC] FW: NFB of SC would like to invite you to Name that Tune, Friday, January 15 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 15 11:29:33 UTC 2021

**Reminder**

Click here to access the membership form for the National Federation of the Blind of SC <http://nfbofsc.org/?p=1985>

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!

National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/>

Computer Science  <https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-SC-343263089815304/> & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> & Conference Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

South Carolina Parents of Blind Children <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr>

Free White Cane Program

The National Federation of the Blind has distributed more than 64,000 free white canes since 2008.

The white cane gives blind people the ability to achieve a full and independent life, allowing us to travel freely and safely. We started our free white cane program because we believe that no blind person should be without a white cane, regardless of his or her ability to pay for it.

You can request a Free White Cane at the below link.

Apply for a Free White Cane! <https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/free-white-cane-program>