[NFBofSC] Learn about our Legislative Issues for Washington Seminar Tuesday, January 19, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 16 16:50:09 UTC 2021

Please join us!

>From the National Office!

we will be conducting a general Washington Seminar issue review meeting for
interested National Federation of the Blind members. It will be on Tuesday,
January 19 and will be at 8:00 p.m. EST

Also, the fact sheets (in HTML format) for our four legislative issues can
be found at
https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington

-seminar-agenda

<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washingto

n-seminar-agenda>.

We will be adding additional formats next week.

The Zoom information can be found below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7567531013 <https://zoom.us/j/7567531013> Meeting ID: 756

753 1013 One tap mobile

+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington D.C) 16468769923,,7567531013#

+US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 756 753 1013

Please feel free to forward this email to any Federation members you think
would be interested in attending the two general issue meetings.