[NFBofSC] Updates January 19, 2021 Please Read

Jennifer Duffell-Hoffman jaduffell at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 19:08:46 UTC 2021

I’m the lancaster chapter secretary. Am I supposed to submit notes to you? I’m confused by what you said below. Thanks.

Jennifer A. Duffell-Hoffman
SC Parents of Blind Children, Representative
Lancaster, South Carolina
Mobile: 803-287-5391
E-mail: jaduffell at yahoo.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.