[NFBofSC] Palmetto Connects Thursday, January 21 at 5:00 Eastern, Come Join Us!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 20 22:04:38 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Please join us for the NFB of SC Palmetto Connects Thursday, January 21 at
5:00 Eastern. Come learn about happenings in the Palmetto affiliate and how
you can get involved and increase your active participation. Please invite a
friend, chapter members, division members, committee members and let's be
together in unity!

Can we break our record of 60 participants?

Following Palmetto Connects, please join President Cooper as she presides
over her first chapter meeting for Florence. Join her once Palmetto Connects
is over at 6:00 and how her some support and encouragement.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578