[NFBofSC] FW: [Ohio-Talk] United In Hope!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 21 10:23:46 UTC 2021

>From our friends in Ohio!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Maggie Stringer via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 11:55 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Maggie Stringer <ravensfan784 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] United In Hope!

“Let the hope, not the hurt, shape our future!”

It’s time to sing!

It’s time to dance!

Happy Hour invites you,

To come together, as ONE!

We Unite In Hope!

HAPPY HOUR!

Thursday Night

January 21st

7:00 pm EST

Come sing,

Come dance!

NFB Ohio Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”