[NFBofSC] Washington Seminar Legislative issues call tonight at 8:00 p.m.

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jan 21 19:14:01 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Federationists:

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about our final Washington
Seminar Issue Review training session tonight at 8:00 p.m. EST. This will
not be the last Zoom meeting before the 2021 Washington Seminar, but it will
be the final opportunity to attend a meeting with a heavy focus on our four
Washington Seminar legislative priorities: Access Technology Affordability
Act, Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act, Twenty-First Century Mobile
Apps and Websites Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Voting Rights
Act. The meeting information for tonight's call is below.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7567531013

Meeting ID: 756 753 1013
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,7567531013# US (Washington D.C)
+16468769923,,7567531013# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)