[NFBofSC] Darlington Chapter Fund Raiser

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 22 00:40:33 UTC 2021

Hi federation Family and Friends!

The Darlington Chapter of the NFB is currently selling fruit as a
fundraiser, but I just wanted to show you an example of the company doing it
since it's a very good and easy fundraiser. They make you a little ecommerce
site and give you a link that anyone can click on to help support your
organization. You don't have to actually even handle anything physically, so
it's extremely convenient. They ship it fresh and everything. They can even
set it up where your people participating know who is selling the most etc.

Here's our particular link below this line:

https://shop.floridaindianrivergroves.com/ecommerce/1023163

They have two sales that they run early in the year, which are planned
around the times the fruit is ripe and ready to ship. The sale that we're
doing is the first one, but if this sounds like a good and easy deal for
your local affiliate, there's another one that starts in February. So
there's time for you to do one if you want.

You only have to put down $50 to get started, and get it back with your
first sales made. The only reason they ask for the deposit is because, in
the past, they've had too many groups say they're interested with no follow
up or sales. That of course ends up costing them.

If you share our link on social media I'd appreciate it, but don't feel
obligated of course. If anybody would like more info, tips on making sales,
or me to talk to your chapter about it, I'd be glad to help. Just email me
at

garrett.mosley at mailbox.ciu.edu <mailto:garrett.mosley at mailbox.ciu.edu>

Garret Mosley

Darlington County Chapter President